I find it very frustrating to have no idea what to give someone for Christmas. I’m tired of buying scented candles and bathrobes, but yet I always find myself gifting them again and again. Fortunately there is one kind of person that I can ALWAYS find the perfect gift for – KIDS! I know what toys are in and what presents are under budget. I’m practically a toy shopping professional. Here is a list of 10 of the most AWESOME toys all the cool kids are asking for this Christmas at $130 or less…
10. Chewbacca the ultimate co-pilot plush by furReal- this interactive plush Chewie has everything from facial expressions to more than 100 sound and motion combinations. He even responds in his native language, Wookie! Any child will surely be thrilled to find this under their tree! It’s a wee bit on the pricy side, with an average cost of about $130.
9. LOL surprise bundle packs – if you have a young lady in your life I’m sure you’ve heard of the oh so popular LOL surprise dolls, unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past 2 years. Trust me when I tell you that this young lady in your life will be over joyed to receive any size LOL surprise pack. They range from a single surprise doll (2-4 items) for around $10 to a huge bundle pack with 60 items for around $100
8. LEGO Marvel Avengers Sanctum Santorum playset – there is no funner toy than an elaborate LEGO set. Putting LEGO sets together is something I’ve loved doing with my daughters since they were about 6 years old. It’s something we can enjoy doing together, and something they can learn from. If you have a Marvel Avengers fan to shop for this is THE toy for them. This set usually sells at about $90-$100.
7. Fingerlings from WowWee – I have come to the realization that ALL children just love Fingerlings. Boys and girls of all ages can find a Fingerling to suit them. There are a variety of different interactive finger pets to choose from; dragons, raptors, unicorns and monkeys to name a few. Now tell me, who doesn’t want a tiny unicorn hangin out on one of their fingers? These bad boys usually sell for about $10 – $15 a piece
6. Poopsie Pooey Puitton Slime Surprise – Honestly I just put this on here because I enjoy saying it. Ok no not really, but this plastic poo purse is FILLED with things any tween girl would be ecstatic to obtain. We are talking about SLIME here people! And don’t ALL kids love slime?? This surprise filled poo purse sells for around $65 on Amazon but the hours of entertainment it will give your tween is priceless.
5. Marvel Avengers: Infinity War Hulkbuster Ultimate Figure HQ playset – a bit of a mouthful to say but this marvel themed playset is a BEAST. It’s a 22 inch Hulkbuster suit that unfolds into a towering 33 inch multi level Avengers Headquarters. ANY marvel fan would be over joyed to find this under their tree. Action figures NOT included. This toy will cost you about $70 on Amazon.
4. Polly Pocket Transformation Playset – it’s Polly freaking Pocket people!!! You remember Polly and her friends, don’t you?! Tiny little playsets that fold up into a tiny compact that you can keep in your pocket? There’s a slightly larger version of Polly sold with a bedroom playset and numerous other accessories or you can get the classic pocket sized playsets, there’s really something for everyone! The bedroom set costs around $30 or so while the smaller pocket playsets go for between $5 and $20. Perfect for stocking stuffers and tree worthy presents.
3. Harry Potter’s wizard training wands – you know what the best thing about this wand is? If you get it for your kid, you’ll get to play with it too!! You can choose between Harry’s wand, Dumbledore’s wand, and Voldemort’s wand, or you can just collect all 3! It features lights and sounds and is loaded with 11 spells to learn! These won’t drain your bank account either, selling for about $25 a piece.
2. TREASURE X: Legends of treasure set – this thing looks like so much fun! It comes with a treasure map and a brick of sand that you dig through for bones and treasures. I’m pretty sure just about EVERY child enjoys a good dig, and there are several sets to choose from so don’t be surprised if your child wants to collect them all!
1. Hatchimals – HatchiBabies – Anyone who knows anything at all about toys knows what Hatchimals are, and are quite aware of how freaking awesome they are. Nurture them, love them, hatch them, cuddle them. It doesn’t get any better than that. Paired with the utter excitement of finding out whether your HatchiBaby is a boy or girl , and what species they will be, this toy is guaranteed to be a HUGE hit with the kiddos. These babies cost around $40, and are worth every penny.
Well there’s my list! Hope I’ve helped you find the perfect present for the little ones in your life!! If you have any questions or comments go ahead and drop em below! Any toys I missed? Please, let me know!